Monday, July 28, 2008

This week's messsage by Campaign Leader

Message by Rev Law Hui Seng, posting by James Wong.

Dear brothers and sisters,

Praise the Lord for He through the power of the Holy Spirit sustains us until the fifth week now. I believe you have learned very much from the book, the Purpose Driven Life. I believe you will feel that the more serious and committed you are in reading the book, the more you feel that you have no regret in signing up for this campaign.

I also believe you that you may constantly ask yourself this question: After you have done all the learning of the book, in the Sunday worship sermon and the small group discussion, how do you put into practice all the 5 purposes?

The fourth purpose tells you a very concrete answer. You are shaped by God to serve Him – ministry. You will find that Pastor Rick Warren try to give you a wide spectrum of the meaning of serving God. I pray that as you read the 7 chapters on ministry, you will be very convinced to sign up for at least one ministry in this church.

I pray that you will find the 7 chapters so practical that that is no excuse for you not to serve Him. I strongly believe that you will make a difference for Jesus as you make that commitment.

Do consider the calling of Jesus for you to serve Him. Jesus is calling you now, “My son/ daughter, I have sacrificed everything (my life) for you, now, I need you in this world to pass on my love to others whom I love, will you respond?”

Rev Law Hui Seng

No comments: