Monday, July 21, 2008

This week's messsage by Campaign Leader

Message by Rev Law Hui Seng, photo by William Ting, posting by James Wong.

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

We are now doing the third life purpose on earth for which God created us – be like Christ (Discipleship). I pray that you will find this purpose on earth tangible and practical, like the second purpose, fellowship.

After you understand your first purpose on earth is to worship God, I am sure you desire to make it happen. You can do it in fellowship. But as you do it, you will find that you need modeling. You need a good example to live a life of worship. And so the third purpose of life on earth answers the need. The best example of a life of worship is in the person of Christ. Therefore it is no surprise that you need to be like Christ on earth.

It is something that God, in the person of Christ, has put in my heart and mind for a long time. You know what, as I preach, teach, pray, visit and minister, there is always this deep longing in me that I need something tangible for me to model. Somebody has to show me to do it best. I always find that our Lord Jesus Christ is the best model and only person to show me the way. He is the best person to show me how to obey and worship God who is revealed in the Bible.

That explains why I get so personal with Jesus and I am so passionate with Him. I pray that you see what I see in Jesus. Follow Jesus, your life will not go wrong. Departing from Him, everything will go wrong!

God bless you all richly,
Rev Law Hui Seng

No comments: