Friday, August 22, 2008

40 DOP sharings from Sunday School

Posted by James Wong.

Alvin Tan, age 7
I am happy that I came to join. I learned that God is the greatest creator of the earth and universe. I have learned to worship, to have fellowship, to play, to swim and to study. I believe more in God and I am more hardworking.

Tien Eu Ting, age 11
I have learned lots of things from 40 Days Of Purpose. One of them is fellowship and forgiving one another or just saying 'hi' to someone whom you haven’t seen for a long time. I also learned that little children like us can also be great help to God through spreading the Gospel with the wordless book that our teachers gave us.

Jeremy Lee, age 10
The most important lesson that I have learned is to know how much God loves me. I also learned to love the people surrounding me especially my brother Joshua and sister Elena. I used to make them angry but now I quarrel less with them. Now I stopped myself from saying not so nice things to them. I do all this because I want to please God.

Priscilla Wong, age 9
I am glad that I joined. Now I know how to share things with others and know how to care for others.

Michelle Hii, age 8 (Primary 2)
I am very happy that I come to join this programme. I want to read the bible to learn more about Jesus and imitate Him in every way. I want to be more obedient to my parents.

Martin Wong, age 7 (Primary 1)
After the 40 Days I will love and care for my friends.

No comments: