Monday, July 14, 2008

This week's messsage by Campaign Leader

Message by Rev Law Hui Seng, posting by James Wong.

Dear brothers, sisters and friends:

What is more precious than the salvation of your souls? Jesus is so concerned for your souls that He pays the price to save your souls. Your souls matter to Jesus so much so that He is willing to die to save. Can you know how much God loves you?

This is how I see myself and that is why I throw in everything (all my life) to love God. My response to God’s sacrificial love for me is to love Him back. I love God every day. In fact, literally, every day, I have joy in my heart and in my family just because we love Jesus every day.

I pray that in the coming week as you read (listen to the sermon and discuss in the Small Groups) the next 7 chapters on fellowship, on the need to belong to the family of God, you will find Jesus or you will sense the need to get more personal with Him. I pray that you will be like me as you love Jesus everyday - you will experience joy in your heart and family. I pray that whatever challenges you may be facing in life right now, as you know and love Jesus - you will get all the answers from Him.

All the more as you discover the importance of fellowship for God’s children, you will love to be in fellowship with one another. Then I pray that you will also get the support and encouragement you need so much to walk this journey of faith.

God bless, Rev Law Hui Seng

No comments: